Thursday, September 2, 2010

decisions?

he says it like this: "miercoles, 1...oy se presenta la realizacion."

i whispered to a friend
i might be a ghost now
i can feel the big machine asking me how i got here
i can feel the big machine asking me why i'm still here

perhaps this is a me
that was quite simply
not a written me
this was not written

i whispered to a friend
i never dreamed of this
i am sleeping to wake telling that me to sit in comfort
i am sleeping to wake telling that me i do exist

is it possible
to look in from out
see that your footsteps
are invisible

i whispered to a friend
i made a hole long ago
i am a pretend flower begging it to settle in a pool
i am a pretend flower begging it to change back

i should be honest
my wings have trouble
they were dipped in tar
dipped in lead and coal

perhaps the trail is all black

i should not exist here.
not even i, in all my booming stubborn dreams
thought i would exist here

this was not written.

No comments:

Post a Comment